What's special about this meal?
Each is a welcoming and warm-hearted introduction to mindful eating.
- If you’ve practiced mindfulness a little or a lot, you know that sharing mindfulness practice in community is highly beneficial as you build and sustain your practice in everyday life.
- Our discussion topics enable you to engage with new ideas, listen and learn with others and add your own voice to vibrant discussions.
- You will be nourished in many ways: belly, heart and mind.
What to Expect
At each Mindful Community Breakfast we arrive and begin in silence (a lovely way to start).
We offer a brief welcome and guided meditation once everyone has arrived.
We eat together mindfully (instruction provided).
The food offering is simple and fits most dietary needs (no meat will be provided). Farm-fresh food is offered as available.
We welcome community discussion after the meal.
Adults and children who are easily able to remain silent and engage in the practices and discussion are welcome.
How to Join In
- Pre-registration is required and space is limited. Reserve your space now.
- Help us cover our costs. We ask for $10 person.